As 2021 is coming to an end, we have had a fantastic time training up operators and progressing their skills in a variety of construction courses.
Now’s a great time to reflect on the year, and look forward to the new year ahead. Are you happy with your job? Would you like to develop your skills and career further?
Find out more about our upcoming construction courses below!
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE FOR OUR UPCOMING CONSTRUCTION COURSES
Since opening the training school in August 2020, we have had no trouble filling up our courses. In fact, we’ve had limited availability for the majority of 2021!
As the New Year is approaching, we have a couple of spaces available for upcoming courses in January 2022. Start the New Year with a bang and be sure to book onto our NPORS training courses below.
ABOUT OUR NPORS N202 EXCAVATOR 360 COURSE
If you’re interested in learning how to operate an excavator above or below 10 tonnes, then this is the course for you. With the assistance of our highly skilled instructors, you could be learning how to safely operate a digger. So what will the course involve?
Operators can expect to cover the following:
- Being able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Conducting all pre-operational checks
- Safely getting in and out of the machine
- Configuring the machine for travel and manoeuvring it safely across varying terrain in open and confined areas
- Carrying out excavating tasks
- Reinstating excavation, grade and level ground
- Fitting and removing attachments
- Carrying out all end of shift and shut down procedures
The full course information can be found here. Our instructors will assess operators before the course starts, and discuss how long the course will last based on previous experience. It could be anything from 1 – 10 days. Our upcoming course is running from 17th – 21st January 2022, and we only have a limited number of spaces available!
ABOUT OUR NPORS N204 FORWARD TIPPING DUMPER COURSE
Operators can choose between forward and rear tipping dumpers, as well as a mini dumper course. However, we currently have one space available on our upcoming forward tipping dumper course running from 11th – 13th January 2022.
The course will cover:
- Knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook
- Locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative requirements
- Identify appropriate PPE that should be worn
- Prepare the forward tipping dumper for use and operate safely
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
If you’re interested in training, then get in touch today to book.
WHERE IS THE DIGGERLAND PLANT TRAINING SCHOOL LOCATED?
Our main training site is based at Diggerland Kent, in Strood, however we do offer UK nationwide training. Whether you’re close to our other 2 sites in Durham or Yorkshire, or have your own site to train on, we can assist you. Our instructors are more than happy to attend a site of your choice to carry out training.
Alternatively, companies can hire the training area and classrooms, and bring in their own instructors. If this is something you would like to find out more about, then be sure to visit our website.
CONTACT US TODAY TO BOOK
Take the next step in learning and get in touch with us today to book a number of NPORS construction courses with us. Whether you want to enquire about dates, or find out additional course information, our friendly team will be happy to help.
Get in touch with a member of the team today by emailing us. Otherwise, you can give us a call on: 01634 295355 to discuss our NPORS training courses in more detail.