First Aid Courses
We have the follow First Aid courses available:
Level 3 First Aid at Work (FAW) – 3 Day Course
Level 3 Emergency First Aid at Work (EFAW) – 1 Day Course
Level 2 CPR & Use of Automated External Defibrillation (AED) – 1 Day Course
Level 3 Oxygen Therapy Administration – 1 Day Course
Level 3 Intermediate Management of Anaphylaxis – 1 Day Course
We also offer a one or three day first aid course or if you are already first aid trained, we offer a two day refresher .
This course covers treatment for a variety of injuries and medical conditions.
It gives learners the skills and confidence to help someone who:
- is unresponsive and breathing
- is unresponsive and not breathing, including how to use of an automated external defibrillator (AED)
- is choking
- is feeling faint
- has been poisoned
- has a head injury
- has hypothermia or heat exhaustion
- has an injury to a bone, muscle or joint (including spinal injuries).
Learners will also be able to help a casualty who is having a:
- heart attack including the administration of aspirin
- angina attack
- asthma attack
- severe allergic reaction
- diabetic emergency.
The course also includes information on:
- assessing a casualty
- monitoring a casualty
- where to get help
- electrical incidents
- accident recording and reporting
- the control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH).
Delivered in a classroom setting, this course offers a practical, hands-on approach that delivers the skills and confidence to use first aid skills in a real life situation. For added reassurance, each learner is assessed throughout the course using a range of practical demonstrations, question and answer sessions, quizzes and engaging activities designed to coach and support them.enquire below to book